Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Sad Ted and the Suicide Hotline Sad Ted and the Suicide Hotline

That was okay,

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Keep it up

I normally don't write reviews, because I find that unless you suck someone's e-dick here, 9/10 of them get deleted, but I found it refreshing to see you tear so many dumbshits a new asshole in their reviews.

Keep up the good work.

BoobMarley responds:

I worked hard on this. Yeah, it's amateurish, but I've only been using flash for two months. I'll still be damned though if I let some little shits trash-talk it, especially considering 0% of them have ever animated, illustrated, or contributed anything to this community other than their uneducated opinions.

I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your feelings on this matter. Makes me good to know that people like seeing all these talentless mutants get an internet beat-down.

The Street Fighter Club The Street Fighter Club

Terrible

There was absolutely nothing funny about that. It was just gibberish and stolen images. Not to mention the lack of a preloader and replay button causes it to infinitely loop, which is poor workmanship. Do us all a favor and get some artistic skill or humor, or just stop making flash all together.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Cool

I LIKE HOW THE CARTOON ITSELF IS REALLY SHORT AND THE CREDITS ARE SUPER LONG. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF THE FIRST ONE.